Why are CareZips® easier & beneficial to the Caregivers?
- Less back strain from leaning over/pushing/pulling/tugging
- Increases your productivity in changing a brief, attending a cath bag or dressing a wound
- Safer and easier to dress and undress those in your care
- Makes handling a heavier adult easier
Why are CareZips® beneficial to the wearer?
- Zippers were chosen over traditional snaps and Velcro for ease of use and dignity to resemble a traditional pant
- Zippers specifically positioned in this patented design as to not create unwanted pressure points to the wearer should they be on their side
- Fabric created with the wearer in mind to provide optimal comfort and flexibility
- Twill weave to improve flexibility and breathability
- Spandex to offer extra comfort of mobility so that it will not bind
- Polyester rayon blend allows you to have the breathability, unlike traditional 100% polyester pants, yet still giving the wearer the durability
- Soft twisted yarns used to give a nice luxurious feel
“I have worked with the CareZips® pants and have witnessed firsthand how it helps caregivers aid incontinent adults.”
» Sheila M., RN
April 2013 – Atlanta, GA